Getting to an SSH account over a HTTP proxy

Anders Arnholm Anders+news at Arnholm.nu
Tue Jan 23 08:13:49 EST 2007

Jorgen Grahn <grahn+nntp at snipabacken.dyndns.org> skriver:
> I am pretty sure there is. Or at least TCP-over-HTTP, or IP-over-HTTP. An
> acquaintance of mine used it to tonnel home through a corporate firewall. I
> think -- I didn't want to know the details.

Ypu can tunnel ip over anything. (Even email if you like...) Nu tunnel
out from that company was based on http-proxy. A small program called
connect (the final version I used was by Shun-ichi Goto and under
GPL.) Bascilly it makes a http-proxt connect to an other site (my sshd)
Then using sshd and pppd as program inte other end makes a good way to
tunnel IP also :-)

/ Anders
--
http://anders.arnholm.nu/			     Keep on Balping