C/C++, Perl, etc. to Python converter

Michael michael at mustun.ch
Wed Jan 3 11:05:19 EST 2007

Yes, I konw what you mean. And thats the right way to do it - for
beginners. --But not for someone who allready know programmings things
for many years.

They ask themself: How can I do this in Python? I can remember, it was
that-way with Perl or C or C++ or whatever.

So, not only a ververter can be useful, also a translation table.
(Maybe just a table for print out.)

LangX <-> LangY