Unsubscribing from the list

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 13:33:47 EST 2007

On 03/01/07, Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote:
> Robert provided *detailed* instructions, which you ignored.   I quoted
> the same instructions in my reply, which you also ignored.  the sentence
> after the one where you stopped reading also tells you what to do.  one
> might suspect that you don't really want to unsubscribe from this list...

I didn't ignore his instructions. I went to the page, and found what I
was looking for. I told him thank you, and explained why I didn't find
it the first time. That was public on the mailing list, go check the
archives. Specifically, the first three messages in this thread.

I haven't yet unsubscribed because I'm waiting for this thread to die.
It's actually rather amusing, because I can't decide if some list
members are genuinly upset at me, or if it is a orm of humour that I
am unfamiliar with. Either way, the thread is entertaining enough that
I remain.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/443/seger_bob.html
http://technology-sleuth.com/long_answer/how_can_i_be_safe_online.html