Secret Technology of THERMATE and 911 Crime

Uncle Al UncleAl0 at hate.spam.net
Tue Jan 30 09:45:50 EST 2007

thermate at india.com wrote:
[snip crap]

> I do not plan to make a career out of 9/11 research,
[snip more crap]

> We have found evidence for thermates in the molten metal seen pouring
> from the South Tower minutes before its collapse,
[snip still more crap]

> Thermate is the red
> powder in the steel base. The prototype worked well, and the thermate-
> jet cut through a piece of structural steel in a fraction of a second.

Google
thermite  595,000

You can't even spell it correctly.  If you wish to see the light,
begin by pullng your head out of your ass,

http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/sunshine.jpg

Idiot.  You don't know dick about incendiaries.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/