DCOP memory leak?

TimDGCB at gmail.com TimDGCB at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 16:37:05 EST 2007

Hello,

I'm writing a python script for Amarok, I communicate with Amarok
using DCOP.
Now, I have to call DCOP very often and I noticed that every time I
make a DCOP call my program keeps growing in memory size.

To make sure it was DCOP i wrote the small program below:

from dcopext import DCOPClient, DCOPApp

while 0==0:
    dcop=DCOPClient()
    dcop.attach()
    AmarokDcopRes = DCOPApp ("amarok", dcop)
    ok, Ms = AmarokDcopRes.player.trackCurrentTimeMs()
    print Ms

If you run this script and monitor it's memory use you'll see that it
keeps growing.

Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?

Kind regards,

Tim