My python programs need a GUI, wxPython or PyQt4?

dimitri pater dimitri.pater at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 18:33:59 EST 2007

On 1/24/07, Laurent Rahuel <lrahuel.notgood at voila.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I known this can be impossible but what about an "HTML" GUI ?

Yep, I think you should consider a HTML GUI. I have just finished a project
using CherryPy running on localhost. The big advantage is that the app runs
on Linux, Mac and Win using a browser without any problem. You can use css
and js to polish the user interface and usability of your application.

regards,
Dimitri
---
You can't have everything. Where would you put it? -- Steven Wright
---
please visit www.serpia.org