Testers please

Sells, Fred fred at adventistcare.org
Tue Feb 13 16:40:50 EST 2007

cool product, I'll test depending on schedule at the time.

one (more) suggestion (from those of us who arn't doing the work ;) is to
put this in eclipse, rather than apache, since many developers work with it.
Please no IDE wars, I like emacs too, but when I'm trying to teach to
newbies I use elcipse.