Installing java2python (Newbie)

Troy Melhase troy.melhase at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 04:33:21 EST 2007

> Hi Troy, Windows users don't really "want" to do that. They'd prefer
> to download a Windows installer, and "double-click on it".

Hi John,

Understood and agreed.  I was thinking about Andy's problem, and I
realized that many users would benefit from a gui to do side-by-side
translation.  If I ever have the time, I could write one I think.

 > This might save some wear'n'tear on their nervous systems, and
> yours :-)

Like so many projects, it works for me the way it is -- I'm driving
j2py via makefiles, and a gui just isn't something I need.  But of
course patches are welcome -- even gui ones!