Installing java2python (Newbie)

loveline17 at gmail.com loveline17 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 01:07:14 EST 2007

Hi Troy, once again thanks for the quickie.  I installed everything
properly now (error free!! yay) and the j2py script is located under :
C:\Documents and Settings\Ujjal Pathak\Desktop\java2python-0.2\build
\scripts-2.5

Meaning under scripts-2.5 folder, there are two files j2py and
jast_print but without any file extension though!

Here's the screenie : http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/675/95456528nk3.png

Once I fixed the path for both Python and j2py, only Python seems to
be working but not j2py.

Here is the screenie : http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/1796/51776836tf4.png

So, I wonder what might be the problem now? ^^ :)