multithreading concept

S.Mohideen moin at blackhole.labs.rootshell.ws
Wed Feb 7 18:48:43 EST 2007

I would like to add my problem in this thread.
I have a network application in Python which sends and recv using a single
socket.
There is a dictionary on which I store/read data values. I want to seperate
the send and recv functionality on two different processes so that the
parallel execution becomes fast. Is there any way to do so, so that the
Dict's consitency is not lost(able to read & write) and also the performance
improves. I am looking upon the MPI4Py module to see if it does the job for
me. Any ideas would be appreciated.