multithreading concept

Carl J. Van Arsdall cvanarsdall at mvista.com
Wed Feb 7 12:57:52 EST 2007

Paul Boddie wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Take a look at the Python Wiki for information on parallel processing
> with Python:
>
> http://wiki.python.org/moin/ParallelProcessing

What a great resource!  That one is book marked for sure.  I was
wondering if anyone here had any opinions on some of the technologies
listed in there.  I've used a couple, but there are some that I've never
seen before.  In particular, has anyone used rthread before?  It looks
like something I may use (now orwhen it matures), are there opinions on it?

Under the cluster computing section, has anyone tried any of the other
technologies?  I've only used Pyro and i love it, but I'd like opinions
and experiences with other technologies if anyone has anything to say.

-c

--

Carl J. Van Arsdall
cvanarsdall at mvista.com