(n)curses or tcl/tk?

Ido Yehieli Ido.Yehieli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 12:16:03 EST 2007

On Feb 7, 5:35 pm, "magnate" <chr... at dbass.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> So my question is, should I go to the trouble of learning how to make
> boxes and stuff using tcl/tk, or just go with ncurses as I imagined?

If you want to use curses on windows with python you need to install
WCurses first.
Other then that it is very portable.

After you get used to it curses is also quite easy to use, however tk
has a more features.

Depends on what you want to do. I would have used curses in your
position because it is easy to use (although tk is no rocket science
either) and I like apps that can run on a terminal emulator.

Ido.