Is Python Right for Me?

Stuart D. Gathman stuart at bmsi.com
Sat Feb 3 18:29:55 EST 2007

On Fri, 02 Feb 2007 15:09:20 -0500, Mister Newbie wrote:

> I want to make small, 2D games. I have no programming experience. Is
> Python a good choice?

Definitely.  I teach a class for 7th to 12th grade where I use this
tutorial to introduce programming:

http://www.livewires.org.uk/python/
http://www.livewires.org.uk/python/pdfsheets.html

As an adult, just skip rapidly through the elementary material.  The final
module (Games sheets) walks you through creating 3 2D games with pygame!

--
	      Stuart D. Gathman <stuart at bmsi.com>