list/get methods/attributes of a class?

bkamrani at gmail.com bkamrani at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 10:27:16 EST 2007

Hello,
Sorry guys for this newbie questions. But I wonder if there is a
standard or build-in method to know the methods of a class?

I'm not originally a progrommer and I have worked with python/qt in a
basic level. Now I work a package which has many predefined classes
which I'm going to resue by importing them. I would like to know more
about each imported class, what methods exists and so on. Printing the
object or type(object) doesn't say so much.

Any hint or helps is really appreciated!
/Ben