"Subscribing" to topics?

Mizipzor mizipzor at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 14:53:19 EST 2007

On Feb 4, 10:51 am, hg <h... at nospam.org> wrote:
> Mizipzor wrote:
> > Is there a way to "subscribe" to individual topics? im currently
> > getting bombarded with daily digests and i wish to only receive a mail
> > when there is activity in a topic that interests me. Can this be done?
>
> > Thanks in advance.
>
> Use a news reader and leave the mailing list
>
> hg

I searhed around a little and it seems that not only do i need a
newsreader, i need a newsserver to. To fetch all the messages from
here. I learned that sometimes the ISP provides one, however, mine do
not. But then I discovered that Google has a free newsserver, so I
joined this group from there. Sadly, I cant see a feature here that
lets me subscribe to an individual topic, so if anyone else is using
Google groups and know how to do something like this, please tell
me. :)