Re-installing Numeric and PIL Files

W. Watson wolf_tracks at invalid.com
Thu Feb 8 19:24:06 EST 2007

Robert Kern wrote:
> W. Watson wrote:
>
>> Here's the program I ran.
>>
>> ### begin
>> #!/usr/bin/python
>>
>> # Check mysys
>>
>> import sys
>> print sys.executable
>>
>> ### end
>>
>> It put up a black screen in a flash and disappeared.
>
> Run it from the terminal or execute those lines in the interactive interpreter
> in IDLE. Also, you may want to use the Tutor list, instead of comp.lang.python.
> It is more geared towards the questions you are asking.

I entered each line in the shell, and the output shows
C:\Python25\pythonw.exe, so it's not using 2.4. How do I change that?

       "Humans aren't the first species to alter the atmosphere; that
        distinction belongs to early bacteria, which some two million
        years ago, invented photosynthesis.
                         -- Field Notes from a Catastrophe, Kolbert

--
                     Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>