Re-installing Numeric and PIL Files

W. Watson wolf_tracks at invalid.com
Thu Feb 8 19:32:43 EST 2007

Robert Kern wrote:
> W. Watson wrote:
>
>> Here's the program I ran.
>>
>> ### begin
>> #!/usr/bin/python
>>
>> # Check mysys
>>
>> import sys
>> print sys.executable
>>
>> ### end
>>
>> It put up a black screen in a flash and disappeared.
>
> Run it from the terminal or execute those lines in the interactive interpreter
> in IDLE. Also, you may want to use the Tutor list, instead of comp.lang.python.
> It is more geared towards the questions you are asking.

I just installed python2.5 and the original program that uses 2.4 works.
Thanks for your help. Looks like on this machine that I'll be using 2.4 to
continue my education on python.

       "Humans aren't the first species to alter the atmosphere; that
        distinction belongs to early bacteria, which some two million
        years ago, invented photosynthesis.
                         -- Field Notes from a Catastrophe, Kolbert

--
                     Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>