CTypes

Mark mark.m.mcmahon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 07:26:44 EST 2007

Hi,

On Feb 3, 6:22 pm, "SoutoJ... at gmail.com" <SoutoJ... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I forgot to mention I am running Windows 98SE.

Hmm - pywinauto is not supported on Windows 98 - it relies competely
on Unicode.

You could try renaming all the functions ending in W to ending in A
e.g. change GetModuleFileNameExW  to GetModuleFileNameExA - but I am
fairly sure that this would NOT solve all the problems you would have
trying to run on W98.

As far as I know (not 100% sure) but ctypes should have no problem on
W98 - it is a pywinauto requirement for Unicode.

Another thing to look into might be Unicows.dll (which gives some
Unicode functions to W98)

Mark