How to check for remaining hard drive space in Windows?

kevinliu23 kevinliu23 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 16:54:53 EST 2007

Just tried your solution Tim, worked like a charm. :)

It's great because I don't even have to worry about the computer name.
A question regarding the rootPath parameter...how would I be passing
it? Would I be passing it as...

   tuple = win32api.GetDiskFreeSpace(r'C:')
or just leave it blank and the function will automatically use the
rootPath of where the .py file resides?

Both have returned the correct result.

Kevin