Marangozov's shmmodule (System V shared memory for Python IPC)

Nikita the Spider NikitaTheSpider at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 12:55:16 EST 2007

Hi all,
In the late 90s Vladimir Marangozov wrote a module that provided an
interface to System V shared memory on *nix platforms. I found a copy on
the Net, dusted it off, compiled it, plugged a couple of memory leaks,
intergrated others' changes, etc. Vlad hasn't posted on Usenet since the
summer of 2000 and I can't find a working email address for him, so I
assume this module is orphaned; this is a last-ditch effort to track him
down before I post the module with my changes (retaining his name as the
author of 99.9% of the code, of course).

Does anyone know where I can contact Vladimir? The email addresses I can
find for him don't work. If anyone knows him personally and would be
kind enough to forward my email address (NikitaTheSpider at gmail.com) to
him, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

--