_ssl.pyd is buggy?

Laszlo Nagy gandalf at designaproduct.biz
Tue Feb 13 14:49:10 EST 2007

> Services usually run under the LOCAL_SERVICE account, which is rather
> limited on what it is allowed to do (It has no access to network shares,
> by example). Perhaps this is afecting your program.

I'm sorry, it is not. My service only uses the standard output, writes
into different files and uses the http and https protocol. It does not
use microsoft networking, only TCP/IP. It is actually a spider that
downloads information from some web sites. The most strange thing is
that the main thread is enclosed in a try - except statement, and it
should log all exceptions into a file. The file is even not created, and
I see no way to debug it. Can a python win32 service program be debugged?

Thanks,

   Laszlo