WHAT IS THIS?

Captain bfritz at sprynet.com
Sat Feb 17 00:53:10 EST 2007

Just bought a new PC with Windows XP Media Edition.  I have two entries in
the "Add or Remove Programs" section of Control Panel, but there is no
corresponding item in the Start Menu.  One entry says: Python 2.2.3 and the
other says: Python 2.2 pywin32 extensions (build203)..  The size for each is
29.28mb.  I gather Python is a programming language, but I am wondering why
it was installed on my PC, and is it safe to remove it?  I have no intention
of learning the program.  Thanks in advance