Python design project

solrick51 at hotmail.com solrick51 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 8 06:50:24 EST 2007

Hi Josh,

Thank you for replying my message,
sorry for the late reply, i was ill for two days..

I thought about the things you said, and think that it would be
interesting, if fonts hit eachother the fonts would be merging. stuck
together. so in a kind of way you create 'a new font' . I think the
mutate part works also in that, by mutating, you can also create a new
form "family'. But I think that the fonts must not unrecognizable
mutate. the reproducing thing would be nice, so you also get the
'families'  like family of a, family of b... and so on...
I think that the family must remain at each other presence, stuck
together, and when a touches b you get a new form and family.

2 think that all the things could transform, except for the serifs,
kerning.

3 does flash work with vector? flash is pixel based isn't?

what doe you think about the project, i'm verry interesting in more
things oppinions. do you think that the designer creates the final
work here, because of the programming or do you think that the fonts
of the computer does it?

Best,

Rick