Newbie Question

Eric.Gabrielson at gmail.com Eric.Gabrielson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 18:16:13 EST 2007

On Feb 8, 2:17 pm, Grant Edwards <gra... at visi.com> wrote:
> On 2007-02-08, Reid <eisen... at nb.sympatico.ca> wrote:
>
> > I am just starting to play with programing again as a hobby. I have heard
> > good things about python. I have not really looked into the language much.
> > My question is, will python make programs with a gui under windows xp.
>
> Yes.
>
> There are a number of GUI toolkits for python that will work
> with Windows.  Some of the more common ones are listed athttp://www.python.org/about/apps/under the "Desktop GUIs"
> section.
>
> --
> Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Someone is DROOLING
>                                   at               on my collar!!
>                                visi.com

yes as the guy above stated it does but another fairly easy language
that supports windows gui is pascal inspecific borland delphi which
uses the pascal language I learned some of it and gui development and
coding in it was fun also i found free video tutorials which helped
alot, http://www.3dbuzz.com  you can click on delphi classroom, they
will explain the rest