Newbie Question

azrael jura.grozni at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 23:18:49 EST 2007

but look out for pyqt. there is one thing in the eula i don't like.
there is written that if you use qtWidgets and they like the
aplication, you have to give up all your rights of the aplication.
patent, idea, money everything is gone. i know this is open source,
but maybe one day i will manage to sell an apliction for big money.