fiber(cooperative multi-threading)

Bjoern Schliessmann usenet-mail-0306.20.chr0n0ss at spamgourmet.com
Mon Dec 24 18:30:53 EST 2007

Michael Sparks wrote:

> All that said, my personal primary aim for kamaelia is to try and
> make it into a general toolkit for making concurrency easy &
> natural (as well as efficient) to work with. If full blown
> coroutines turn out to be part of that c'est le vie :-)

I must admit I mostly didn't follow this thread, but it sparked my
interest in Kamaelia. I already did the MiniAxon tutorial and I
plan to try out Kamaelia with a project I had discussed here a
while ago (which I had to suspend until recently because of not
enough spare time; it's about simulating complex relais circuits).
Please continue the great work.

Regards & merry christmas everyone,

Björn

P.S.: In the MiniAxon tutorial, I noticed a formatting problem and a
bunch of typos on one page but the feedback link doesn't work; are
you interested in a list?

--
BOFH excuse #14:

sounds like a Windows problem, try calling Microsoft support