3D plotting with python 2.5 on win32

anton antonxx at gmx.de
Thu Dec 20 10:48:22 EST 2007

Hi Jason,

I know ctypes, my problem is not PyOpenGL itself,
but during my tests with different python based 3D tools,
some of them depend on PyOpenGL and since PyOPenGL
is only available for python 2.4 .... the story ends here.

Sorry I don't actually remember exactly what tool it was,
I tried out (or tried to try out) different tools for
doing 3D plotting, but skipped most of them since I did
not get them to work.
(... yes I am a little bit confused since I didnt find
something working out of the box).

Anton