fiber(cooperative multi-threading)

Bjoern Schliessmann usenet-mail-0306.20.chr0n0ss at spamgourmet.com
Fri Dec 28 16:51:37 EST 2007

Michael Sparks wrote:
> Also, I'd be interested in hearing how your project gets on - it
> sounds like the sort of thing that Kamaelia should be able to help
> with. (If it doesn't/can't, then it's a bug IMO :)

That was also my impression. :) My last tries had similarities to
Axon, but I never was able to formulate it this consistently (no
generators, no "microthreads", very very basic scheduler).

Quite recently, I felt a little lost in the documentation. The docs
shipped with Axon seem to be slightly out of date (e. g. "pydoc
Component" says I mustn't override Component.main). The newer docs
(<http://kamaelia.sourceforge.net/Docs/Axon/>) don't seem to be
shipped with it at all (they help much though ;) ).

> I'm always interested in feedback! The fact the feedback link
> doesn't work for you is particularly useful - I'll look into that!

It says

"""Authorisation DENIED !

Sorry, guest - you are not allowed to perform this action :
Do something undefined !
"""

Regards,

Björn