[OT] Guide me on Apache Virtual server+mod_python

Ravi Kumar ra21vi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 09:01:02 EST 2007

HI,
I am sorry for OT here.  But I search google, could not quench my thrist, so
came here, and for single question, I don't want to subscribe in Apache
Newsgroup.
The problem is :
i wwant to implement a mod_python based Website + Reporting Application on
my system.

In the domain, my system is : mysys.domain.com
Now, I want to implement two subdomains on my apache server:
http://www.site.com
http://report.site.com
Means two or multiple subdomains on same Apache Server.
Only one IP Address and NIC is allocated in System (can't go for two IPs).
Network has CISCO Routers .
So can you please guide me a little, on how to do it. I just need some
pointers and I will start finding them on Google.

--
-=Ravi=-