dont loose packages

Oguz Yarimtepe comp.ogz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 12:07:48 EST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to write a program that will work on a machine which is
between a client and a server. What i want is to simulate the bridging
process. So the program should take the packages and able to send them
to the other interface. I dont want to loose package and i want
efficiency. I tried to write a program in a multithreaded way but i
couldnt get an effciency. I used scapy and its sniff method to sniff
packages.

I am not sure the right way to solve the problem with Python. I will be
happy if you help me with your ideas?

--
Oğuz Yarımtepe
www.yarimtepe.com