SpamBayes/Windows volunteer help needed

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Dec 14 11:31:01 EST 2007

The SpamBayes antispam filter (http://www.spambayes.org/) is fairly popular
as a way to suppress spam.  We have lots of people who use the Outlook
plugin.  Unfortunately, for the past year or two we've suffered from a
dearth of Windows experience as our Windows development experts all got busy
doing other things.  If you're familiar with Python programming in the
Windows environment we could use your help, especially if you use SpamBayes
via Outlook or are willing to give that a whirl.

If you're interested subscribe to the spambayes at python.org list and maybe
spambayes-dev at python.org as well.  Most questions get asked on the former
list.  The latter is pretty quiet these days since the software is actually
pretty stable.

Thanks,

--
Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.webfast.com/~skip/