which configparse?

Martin Marcher martin at marcher.name
Thu Dec 6 14:56:26 EST 2007

Hi,

On 12/6/07, Neal Becker <ndbecker2 at gmail.com> wrote:
> configparse looks like what I want, but it seems last commit was >2years
> ago.
>
> What is the best choice?

that seems like configparse is the best choice. I use it quite often
and no commit in >2years to me means "Boy that's stable software". A
search on bugs.python.org mentions 1 enhancement to use "for line in
f:" instead of "while 1:"

Why do we always need a ton of commits? For me that means that
developement is still in progress and changes have to be expected
because it's not yet stable.

(Actually not that hard rules, but I hope you get what I meant)

martin

--
http://noneisyours.marcher.name
http://feeds.feedburner.com/NoneIsYours