beginner, idiomatic python

bambam david at asdf.asdf
Mon Aug 27 01:47:25 EDT 2007

Thank you. I figured the set would probably be faster,
but the lists are small, and I'm concerned that the code
is going to look Byzantine if I keep swapping between
lists, sets and dictionaries :~).

At the moment there are no sets or dictionaries in the
entire code base I am working with. I'm not sure if the
place I am looking at right now is supposed to support
duplicates or not: duplicates are permitted, but they
cause report anomalies.

Steve.

news:7xk5rhvcq0.fsf at ruckus.brouhaha.com...