beginner, idiomatic python

bambam david at asdf.asdf
Sun Aug 26 21:54:37 EDT 2007

c = sorted(set(a)-set(b))

although for me :~( that is another step more obscure than

c = list(set(a)-set(b))
c.sort()

Bags don't seem to be built in to my copy of Python, and
although I'm interested in why lists don't support the difference
operation, I don't want to get away from standard Python.

Steve.

news:13d00hu2mflt01b at corp.supernews.com...