Question involving a Python app...

sberry sean at buildingonline.com
Fri Aug 31 10:52:48 EDT 2007

I am a Flash developer (also a Python dev) and I use an editor called
SEPY Actionscript Editor.  The latest release version does not support
Flash CS3, so I downloaded the source from subversion, edited it, and
recompiled to get a version that worked with CS3.  Right now, in order
to run the program I have to do a command line "python main.pyw."

The question now is this:
Others in my company would like to use the version I have compiled
without installing Python, wxPython, 4suite, antlr, and a whole bunch
of other Python libs.  So, how do I create an executable (on Windows)
to install the program so it will run without the aforementioned
framework being installed?

I know this isn't really an entirely "Pythonic" question, but this
group has always been very helpful in the past.

Thanks