XML File -- dictionary edit/search

-b bradfordh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 21:15:24 EDT 2007

I am trying to put together a python program that will be able to ask
for a word and its definition, then save that information into an xml
file for reference. I am not down right set on the file being in xml
format, but xml is the first thing that comes to mind, since I do not
want to use a MySQL database. I think xml will be easy to search and
return a word's definition--another reason why xml comes to mind first
after MySQL databases. Please, if you have any suggestions to what
python-xml libraries I might use to program this small app with, then
by all means voice your thoughts. Thank you very much for your time.