Co-developers wanted: document markup language

J. Robertson jr244 at kent.ac.uk
Fri Aug 24 09:45:51 EDT 2007

olive wrote:

>>> [snip]

> But few people are used to Plain Text Markup (excepted in some
> scientific area maybe) and it is error prone.

It looks very much like Gummi's authors and target audience actually are
part of the few people you are talking about: i.e. console-happy folks
that are perfectly fine with how the math system goes in LaTeX, say, but
are annoyed by the clutter besides that.  I can't imagine they would
want to go anywhere near an equation editor, for example.

Looks like a worthwhile project to me :-)