i am new to python-Please somebody help

Zentrader zentraders at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 13:55:38 EDT 2007

On the discussion of rudeness, we have to include the OP.  He/She/it
did not even attempt a Google before posting, and posted with a
meaningless subject.  We'll chalk that up to newness, but some sort of
retort was called for IMHO.  How else do we learn the conventions that
govern rudeness.  Personally, there is only one form of rudeness that
can not be overlooked and that is the prima donna that says "My Way Is
The Only Way", or posts some nonsense like "that is not correct" with
no other explanation.  Any attempt to sincerely help, I can live with.