Problem with Thread.join()

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 12:12:47 EDT 2007

Hey guys,

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I had actually figured out what
this issue is over on the wxPython mailing list. The issue was that I
was attempting to configure wxPython controls from a remote thread,
which is apparently illegal due to some state persistance issues.

Thanks all for responding and I do apologize for not having given
proper code snippets on my first post. Take care all.