Python CGI and Browser timeout

skulka3 at gmail.com skulka3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 19:44:14 EDT 2007

Thanks for the response.

To further clarify the details:

I am printing the empty strings in a for loop. So the processing
happens in a loop when all the results from the query have been
already retrieved and each record is now being processed inside the
loop.

I also update the display periodically with the total number of
records processed(which is approximately after every 1/5th chunk of
the total number of records in the result).

Thanks,
Salil Kulkarni