Getting started with python

Eric erichapkido at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 20:46:51 EDT 2007

Hello, after reading some of the book Programming Python it seems that
python is something I would like to delve deeper into. The only thing
is, I have no idea what I should try and write. So I was hoping that
someone here could help point me to a group/project that would be a
good starting place for a person with limited python knowledge, but
that is willing to learn whatever is necessary. I'm hoping that with a
goal I can start to learn python instead of just playing around with
it. Thanks.