Video: Professor of Physics Phd at Cal Tech says: 911 Inside Job

Eric Gisse jowr.pi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 13:15:30 EDT 2007

On Apr 24, 6:13 pm, stj... at rock.com wrote:
> Cal Tech is the ELITE of ELITE in physics.

"INN World Report interviewed Dr. Crockett Grabbe - professor of
physics at the University of Iowa - regarding his thoughts on the
'collapses' of WTC1, WTC2, & WTC7. In this interview he lists numerous
reasons to suspect controlled demolition and expresses support for
alternative theories."

A common mistake - I frequently confuse CalTech and U of Iowa.

http://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&q=crockett+grabbe+author%3Ac-grabbe+iowa&btnG=Search

That's interesting, no publications on any engineering topic. A
professor of physics, not engineering, who claims that explosives were
planted in not only WTC7, but WTC 1 and 2 which were trigged by the
planes impacting the building.

Why is anyone listening to this loon?

> If Feynman were alive, he would point his finger straight at the 911
> criminal operators, the yank bastards themselves .......

I don't recall Feynman ever advocating nutcase positions.

> http://www.911blogger.com/node/8101
>
> No self-respecting scientist should keep his mouth shut. Its a
> fundamental challenge to the method of science, a detective work most
> demanding of INTELLECTUAL HONESTY.

I love how folks like you ask for intellectual honesty when every
effort is made to ignore evidence that doesn't agree with your
presupposed findings.