Video: Professor of Physics Phd at Cal Tech says: 911 Inside Job

Dave L. Renfro renfr1dl at cmich.edu
Thu Apr 26 10:03:19 EDT 2007

Gib Bogle wrote:

> When did the University of Iowa (Iowhere?) become CalTech.

http://www.physics.uiowa.edu/~cgrabbe/

Yikes! This is less than 2 miles from where I live.
Plus, there's Alexander Abian who, before he died,
was down the road a bit at Iowa State University.
And then there were the physics department shootings
here a few years ago (5 killed, 3 of whom were
professors in the physics department).

Maybe I shouldn't be drinking the water.

Dave L. Renfro