SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Seo Consulting

Alvin Bruney [MVP] someguywithoutanemailaddress
Sun Apr 29 20:27:58 EDT 2007

>Top posting
Did not. I replied to the message at the bottom of the thread.

>Call yourself an MVP, that's a joke Slick.
Yup, I do call myself an MVP, it's not a joke either.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney

news:r8b9339u19tf8n3plqg32jc1g7i0ma4s5u at 4ax.com...