SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Seo Consulting

Sherm Pendley spamtrap at dot-app.org
Sun Apr 29 20:42:39 EDT 2007

"Alvin Bruney [MVP]" <some guy without an email address> writes:

>>Top posting
> Did not. I replied to the message at the bottom of the thread.

Congratulations, you've now made a fool of yourself in public.

Top posting has nothing to do with where your reply is placed with
respect to other messages. Top posting is when you add your text
above the quoted material in your reply - as you did once again in
what I'm replying to.

When you open a book, do you start at the bottom of the page and
read up? I didn't think so.

>>Call yourself an MVP, that's a joke Slick.
> Yup, I do call myself an MVP, it's not a joke either.

It is when you don't have a clue.

sherm--