Need help with the get() method of a Text entry

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Fri Apr 13 08:52:40 EDT 2007

Chad wrote:
> On Apr 12, 5:03 pm, James Stroud <jstr... at mbi.ucla.edu> wrote:
>> James Stroud wrote:
[...]
[James second-guesses himself twice]

> Thank you, that worked very well.

I thought it was particularly helpful of James to do the debugging for
you without waiting for you to point out the errors in his first and
second submissions. You just don't *get* help like that most places
nowadays.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Skype: holdenweb     http://del.icio.us/steve.holden