Pythondocs.info : collaborative Python documentation project

nicolasfr at gmail.com nicolasfr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 13:40:43 EDT 2006

Wildemar Wildenburger wrote:
> nicolasfr at gmail.com wrote:
> > I have read many messages of people complaining about the documentation,
> > it's lack of examples and the use of complicated sentences that you
> > need to read 10 times before understanding what it means.
>  >
> Where have you read that?
>
> wildemar

I don't mean to start a flame war about this but here are some
reference of people, who like me, don't like the current python doc:
http://xahlee.org/UnixResource_dir/writ/python_doc.html
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2005-May/280634.html
You really can find dozens of such discussions on the net.

I think the PHP documentation is a really good one in comparison.

Nicolas.