This seems to crash my program and gives me errors on the #include statements

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Sep 4 10:05:51 EDT 2006

Eric_Dexter at msn.com wrote:
> I was trying to add this to my project but I must be missing some
> includes or there is a serius error somewhere

[...]
> I cut and pasted this..  It seems to be crashing my program.. I am not
> sure that I have all the right imports..  seems to be fine when I go to
>
> an older version of the file...  I uploaded it onto source forge.
>
> https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156455&package...
>
> http://www.dexrow.com

Nobody, or very few people, are going to bother to download code from
sourceforge just to help you debug it.

As far as I can see you haven't yet explained *how* your program fails:
does it give a Python error traceback (in which case we would need to
see that traceback, which will at least tell us where the error occurs)
or something else? "A serious error" tells us effectively nothing except
that your program isn't doing what you want it to do, so even reading
the source probably won't help.

Have you tried reproducing the "serious error" in a smaller program that
you could include as a part of a posting on this list?

You are hiding the very information that is needed to help you solve
your problem.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119