This seems to crash my program and gives me errors on the #include statements

Eric_Dexter at msn.com Eric_Dexter at msn.com
Mon Sep 4 11:03:09 EDT 2006

It is giving errors on the import statements..  I will get an error on
the line where I import this routine import csoundroutines and then the
when I import the the program that tried to import csoundroutines I get
an error and on down the chain..  when I go back to where I started in
csoundroutines all the import errors go away..  I can't tell if thier
is a problem with se.py that starts all the errors or if I am not
getting all the right import statements...  There is a short file on
sourceforge that gives the csoundroutines library I am trying to debug
and expand..

 https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=156455&package