Isn't bool __invert__ behaviour "strange"?

Saizan sanzhiyan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 12:49:03 EDT 2006

Thanks for pointing that out ( the "!" is a misstyped "|"), my classes
of discrete math have warped my mind with a mix of various non-C-style
operators notation, I never use bitwise operation and this is just a
bad day for thinking about things..
However I figured out one thing, Python's logic notation is readable
and complete but not  compact. (which is fine for programming, and
that's the aim, isn't it?)